Monday, October 27, 2014

MDSM88 Everglades National Park

Today Jeanna is bringing us this week's MDS Monday sketch, along with a request for lots of playful colors, patterns, and embellishments. Well, she might beat me with a wet noodle, since I deviated from the sketch right off the bat to fit my photos.

Using Happy Things Pocket Cards download, I think I used just about every pattern, embellishment, and most stamp images in the download.  I always have so much fun layering the items from the pocket card kits.  Colors - check.  Patterns - check.  Embellishments - well...  I felt like I layered so much already, so I resisted a bit.

Here is this week's sketch -

MDS Elements: Natural Composition Overlays, Happy Things pocket cards, Convention 2012 frame, Staple, Alphabet Soup punch, Mini Flag Banner punch; Font: Bodoni MT Condensed, CK Alis Hand.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I like it! Your colors work really well with your photos, and the PL style fits the sketch perfectly!