Monday, May 21, 2012

Summer Smooches

I'm starting to take account of what stamp sets and patterned paper I have which will be carrying over to the new catalog.  I love the whole Summer Smooches suite, bought it all last month, and proceeded to use none of it.  Good time to get some ink on that set!

I love the tulip red and blue paper and fabric, and I love the whimsical circle flowers.

This card uses the Clean&Simple layout #190.

Stamps: Bright Blossoms, Loving Thoughts; Paper: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP;  Ink: Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo; Accessories: Pearl jewels, Circle punches, Framed Tulips EF, Circle #2 die, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

If you haven't yet gotten your hand on this suite, you will be able to purchase it next month.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: